Monday, June 16, 2008

i'm back

long time no write
a month lo
today free a bit
so come write write la
this morning
11 am class
but me 8 o clock auto wake up =.=
then sit infront of the com and watch anime (boxing)
then ride my bicycle go school
kanasai
the bicycle i feel got problem
so i dint ride so fast
because the place i step(踏板)
nid to drop out =.=
then when i went back home
i use one leg =.=(can u imagine??)
then went back home
i borow my friend bike
and rush to basket ball field(because my friend call me go=.=)
play until dont know what time
i know very late la
then go eat
when eat finish
i saw the clock is 9 pm
zzzz
then i go bike shop and call him go my house take my bike to repair
then i come back
about 9,30
then go bath
then after bath
come write lo
nth to do =.=

4 comments:

hsinyee. said...

welcum euu bak.
>_<
ur blog very dusty jor ler.
~``

Serena said...

XD ehh you too heavy so your bike rosak issit? Haha missed you nehh.. So long never zat you jorr~

BoMoh@aMin said...

agor!!!
i m chew min...
finally,
i found ur blog...
fine recently/??

hahakws said...

sry lo
cause no mood to write ma =.=
wah
chew min mei, u go search my blog ahh???
=.=
ok ok lo