Thursday, May 1, 2008

RAINBOW

This early morning
about 7am++
when i ready to go out take bus go play basket ball
i feel got some drop rain
then i look up the sky
i saw >>>


rainbow

then i think about the song
彩虹
today play basket ball until 12++
then we go kepong jusco eat
7 person eat liao RM92
walao
and one person no eat, just drink
stupid service tax and goverment tax
RM80>92
no money liao T_T
then when we take lift
i too lame and say one things
谁放屁
then my friend say all the ppl in the lift look infront
cause me and my friend stand at the door there
my friend say funny =.=
i just suddenly talk too loud
nth de leh
go back home
then sleep......
--------------------------------------------------------------------
so fast one day over again
am i wasting my time??
dont know why i got feel abit boring
but, i will find something to do
go learn dance lo!!!

4 comments:

Serena said...

u go learn dancing ar? later malaysia everyday earthquake then cham lorhhhhh

hahakws said...

then only let whole malaysia ppl know me dancing lo

Serena said...

== later everybody come hantam you

hahakws said...

u jealous ah?
hahaha
the first hantam me de is u lo